We install too!
REDUCES SPEED TO 5-10 KM/H
Our removable peed bumps reduce vehicle speeds making parking lots safer for pedestrians and motorists. Constructed from 100% recycled tires with molded highly reflective tape ensures that the speed bumps are visible even on a dark night. Cat's eye reflectors further enhance visibility to alert drivers well in advance. The bumps have a channeled bottom to facilitate drainage as well as to cover cabling or piping. Easy Rider speed bumps are the ideal maintenance free parking lot solution. In addition to enhancing parking lot safety, the bumps can lower insurance premiums for lot owners.
Available in 6' lengths including end caps to protect the speed bump ends and vehicles. Our rubber speed bumps are covered by a 3 year warranty.
NOTE: Due to supply chain issues, speed bumps may vary slightly in appearance and size.
If you have a concern about appearance or size, please contact us for a sample.
WHY IS RUBBER BETTER?
● Made of 100% recycled tires
● Long lasting and cost efficient
● Reduces speed to 5-10 km/h
● Will not crack, fade, warp, chip or rot
● High visibility at night
● Product can be installed in sections to create varying lengths
● Can be installed on any road surface
● Resists sun, moisture, oil & extreme temps
● Temporary or permanent installation
● Relocatable when resurfacing / maintaining road surfaces
● Products can be stored & re-used.
● Removable for snow plows.
● Channeled bottom for cabling and piping
● Maintenance free
● 3 year warranty
Asphalt speed bumps are susceptible to damage from sno plows and vehicles that bottom out from speeding over the bumps. They carry a 1 year warranty vs our 3 year warranty. Asphalt speed bumps must be painted every 1 to 2 years and they cannot be removed annually if required. They are also permanent in height in comparison to rubber bumps which can be swapped out for a different height and with new vehicles on the road being lower to the ground, our low rider bumps are great for low clearence vehicles.
(L) 6' x (W) 12" x (H) 2" - 51 lbs.
(L) 9" X (W) 12" X (H) 2" - 5.5 lb
Used for the following situations:
● Improving pedestrian safety and vehicle traffic flow.
● To further support and reinforce stop signs in parking lots.
● When high risk of accidents on residential streets and parking lots need to be reduced.
● When permanent or temporary lowering of speeds of motor vehicles is required.
● When only temporary installation is allowed or required.
● Installation on surfaces where only flexible rubber speed bumps can fully conform to the curvature of the road.